Steps to Add Applications from Google Playstore
Example case want to add Slack application.
- To manage applications from Google Playstore, you can go to Manager, then right click on the group to be managed then select Manage.
- Select tab Application .
- Click More app from Play Store at the bottom of the page.
- Then the Google Playstore display modal will appear.
- Find Slack application and click Select.
- Select the installation method, for example, select Force Install.
- Click Update then the Slack application will automatically be installed and cannot be uninstalled (if the installation method is Force Install).