Vanguard has a Maintenance Mode feature that can be used to change settings directly when the device is not operating normally due to several things such as internet problems and the date on the wrong device.
Maintenance Mode will be active for 5 minutes and it is expected that the user will complete the repair within that 5 minute period. If the time is up, the device will automatically restore its previous security settings.
Use Steps Maintenance Mode
- Contact your admin regarding your device problem
- On your device, open the Vanguard app and press IMEI NUMBER the exact and fast 5 times.
- A code in 6-digit numeric format will appear. Give the IMEI of the Device and the 6 digit code to your admin.
- Administrators enter the Vanguard dashboard website and open the user device detail page and on the device details page press the button Maintenance Mode
- Admin enter the 6 digit code in the input Code Device -> Generate
- Then a numeric code will appear, for example the following. Provide the following numeric code to the user who uses the device. This numeric code serves as Maintenance Mode validation authentication.
- On the device enter the numeric code and press the button Verify & Proceed.
- If the numeric code is correct, the user can automatically make changes to the settings. The notification section also displays a timer which indicates the remaining time in Maintenance Mode.