In the customization tab, user can create device ownership info or message, lost device capture, custom presistance notification and custom disabled features alert message.
To manage the location through the menu Manager, then right click on the group to be managed then select Manage.
Then the following screen will appear, then select the tab Customization
- Lockscreen Info
- Text shown to user on screen when device is locked.
- Welcome Message
- Message shown to user after device booting with max 500 characters.
- Sim Card Change Alert
- Message shown to user after SIM Card change with max 500 characters .
Lost Device Feature Enable this option on specific user group only. Is recommended to enable this to specific lost device group. Captured photos will be sent to the Telegram group. Contact Vanguard PIC to set up a Telegram group.
Custom Persistence Notification
- Notification Title
- Title Message shown to user and can't be removed.
- Notification Content
- Content message shown to user and can't be removed.
- Custom Disabled Features Alert Message
- Alert Message
- Message shown to user when trying to access disabled features with max 200 characters.
- Detailed Message
- Detailed message shown to user when trying to access disabled features.