Steps to Add Applications from Private App
Example case want to add Testing2 application.
- To manage applications from Private App, you can go to Manager, then right click on the group to be managed then select Manage.
- Select tab Application .
- Click More app from Play Store at the bottom of the page.
- Then the Google Playstore display modal will appear.
- On the side bar of Google Playstore, click menu Private app.
- Click the + button in the bottom corner.
- Define app name, and upload .apk file of your private app.
- Click create and wait about 10 minute until app can be selected and added to your application list.