Vanguard supports grouping devices with unlimited group depth. Each Group will have its own policy and is not dependent on other group policies.
How to Create a new Group
To create a new group, go to Manager, then right-click on the parent group that will be added to the child group then select Add Child Group.
Then the following screen will appear, fill in the group name, management mode, and if you want to copy policies from other groups, you can checklist at Copy policy from other group then select Add. Done, the new group was successfully created.
Here is the video tutorial:
Make all child groups follow policy of the parent group
- Select the parent group then right click and select Enforce Policy to Child Group.
- Then a warning will appear if you are sure to enforce policy for all child groups -> OK. Policy in child groups will automatically follow policy of the parent group.
Force sync policy & install apps in a group
- Select the desired group then right click and select Force Sync.
- Then a toast will appear and automatically all devices in the group will force update the policy & install app.
Force sync policy & install app on all groups
Only in the top group.
- Select the top group then right click and select Force Sync All Groups.
- Then a toast will appear and automatically all devices in all these groups will force update the policy & install the app.